5×1000 Together for a fairer world!
What is 5X1000?
This year you can allocate 5X1000 Income Tax to support non-profit organizations. This choice does not entail an additional expense being a tax rate to which the state gives. If You make any choice, it will remain the 5X1000 to the state. 5 The X thousand does not replace the 8 X thousand.
1. Fill out the module 730, the CUD or the Unique Model;
2. signature in the "support of non-profit organizations of social utility, of social promotion associations ..."
3. indicates the tax code of EducAid: 91067680404
And who does not fill out the tax return?
It can allocate 5X1000 even those who do not fill out your tax return, or the people who have only the model CUD supplied to him by the employer or by the body paying your pension.
How to do? Simply fill out the card and present it in a sealed envelope:
1. at the counter of a post office or a bank onward transmission to the tax (the service is free)
2. to an intermediary-enabled electronic data transmission (accountant, CAF, etc.) The latter must issue, although not required, a receipt attesting the commitment to transmit the choices.
The envelope must write "choice for the target of five per thousand IRPEF", and enter the full name and social security number of the taxpayer.
You can also help by involving all those you think might be interested in supporting us.
Download and print the PDF of the memo ticket, you can cut them out and distribute them to your friends
How your company can help to promote EducAid 5X1000
- Distribute the reminder to customers / employees / suppliers (click here to download)
- Expose the memo the company notice board (click here to download)
- Enter a note or a letter in the next payroll
- Send to employees and customers an e-mailed statement
- Add an article in the company newsletter